Camper registration is now open. Early-Bird discount is available through May 15.
Due to Phase 4 guidelines that do not allow overnight camps, 2020 camp weeks are cancelled.
We are quite confident that we will be able to have on-site camp again this summer. We are even hopeful that we will be able to run our program with minimal restrictions. Our nurse, Kathy Gensel APN, is continuing to stay informed regarding the latest protocols.
Due to COVID-19, we are in a season of waiting!
As you are well aware, guidelines regarding the novel coronavirus are changing daily. Unfortunately we cannot predict how this virus may affect us in July, but at this point we are planning to have camp as scheduled. We are closely monitoring the situation and will follow directives given by our government and public health authorities. The safety of our campers, families, and staff is our main priority.
We realize that families are hesitant to commit this year, so we are making some adjustments to try to encourage parents to register their campers. Early Bird registration deadline (for a $20 savings) has been extended to May 31st. The registration fee is being lowered to just $10.00 per camper. Keep in mind that all fees will be refunded if we need to cancel. We want all children to be able to attend, so please don’t hesitate to ask for financial assistance, if that’s what’s needed for your family this year.
In spite of all the uncertainty, God is in control! He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. He is a faithful and trustworthy God. Let’s depend upon Him – knowing that His ways are higher than our ways and His thoughts than our thoughts.
All 2020 information is current. We are ready and anxious to accept camper registrations. We hope to hear from you soon.
All 2019 information is current. We are ready and anxious to accept camper registrations. We hope to hear from you soon.
Save the Date – September 28 – for a reunion/celebration.